A Robo advisor’s job is to collect clients’ information about their current economic situation and their future goals via online research or form. It then uses the information obtained to create an opportunity regarding financial and other monetary decisions. The majority of these advisors use advanced portfolio theory. They use it to build passive portfolios for their customers. Unlike traditional ways, Robo financial app provides its consumers with easy access to a client’s portfolio; however, it differs from the conventional portfolio management method. The portfolios offered by Robo apps are mainly exchanging trade funds, while some provide pure
Why Robo Advisor White Label?
White label marketing refers to the process of a company rebranding another company’s product and offering it to its customers under its name. While it might sound like a rip-off, it is not. It is undoubtedly legal as it involves a legal contract between the participating entities. A Robo advisor signed off via a white label marketing deal is used vastly by different consumer sectors. Various financial firms use robo advisor white label to offer their clients financial solutions and services. Some of the services provided as listed below:
- Personalization:Robo advisor adapts to different client segments and needs. As customer knowledge and expectations can vary significantly from wealth to the investment sector, Robo advisor white label got explicitly created to target all the consumer groups.
- Automatic Advice: The robust algorithm and user-friendly interface enable the robot advisor to create the perfect portfolio management suited to the client’s investment preferences. It also tracks the financial market pattern ensuring to inform the user in case of a financial crisis.
- Interactivity: The news feed and chat section enable human interaction. To maintain a relationship, even after investment and portfolio management, one must offer the best services. Customer care services are one of them. It supports customer relationships.
- Advisor on board: The administration feature allows the advisor to keep track of all its clients and their investments. It also helps in assisting the client in case of grave situations.
- Virtual Portfolios- Some Robo advisor white label allows its clients to test a portfolio by investing the allotted virtual money before investing their hard-earned real money. It helps the clients get familiar with the platform’s functions without risking real money in the very beginning.
All the features mentioned above make the entire investment and portfolio management experience easier than an individual financial advisor. Even if one is not keen about investing, it gives one the experience without investing real money. You will find that it is one of the best and most interactive methods of investment and financing. So, you can give it a try today.