There is nothing much more irritating or frustrating to lose your coolness when rushing to make a copy of an important and urgent document or any report and then finding out that the copier is out of order, malfunctioning, or suffering from some other kind of problem. There are many benefits to renting or leasing a copier. Now you can easily lease office copier Sydney at our site comparison advantage
Renting vs leasing a copier: what is the difference between the two?
These two words, renting and leasing can be used interchangeably, but they have a slight difference in their meanings. Renting generally means a short term, month to month rolling contract whereas leasing means paying less every month, but committing to a much longer contract (one to five years). Lease office copier Sydney at our website comparison advantage at very reasonable prices.
Benefits of renting or leasing a copier
Renting or leasing a copier is cheap but besides this advantage, it has a lot more benefits as well such as-
- Flexible contracts- you have your big projects coming up? Require a copier for only a few months? Or a few weeks? No problem then. The main benefit of renting or leasing a copier is the flexibility that comes along with it for how long you need it.
- Freedom to change models- your business is booming and you need an upgrade? Renting or leasing a photocopier gives you the benefit and flexibility to change models as your business grows or changes.
- Fast and free delivery, installation as well as training- most of the suppliers in the market will offer you free installation and training as standard so that you can get up, run quickly and also stress-free.
- Service, maintenance, and supplies are included- your monthly service fee should offer you maintenance and toner costs and in case your machine breaks, it will be the supplier’s duty to fix it.
- Tailored payment plans- when you rent or lease a photocopier, it becomes easy to budget for the cost. There should not be any kind of unexpected charges which is a major risk while buying a new machine.
Photocopier rental contracts: things to keep in mind
Photocopier leasing and tax efficiency- you will reduce your tax bills by leasing a photocopier. Payments are 100% tax-deductible as a business expense. Buying a copier is also deductible but 40% in the first year and about 25% in the year after that.
Double-check unusually low copier rental costs
Everyone loves good deals but remember to check and read the small print. You need to be wary of the costs that might seem to be good and true.
More from Business Service
In 2017, IlanTzorya, an experienced venture capitalist who founded Krypton Capital. He also founded Tradologic and since 2015 he served …